Oversight – 1/30/21
1. Give welcome with a big smile and welcoming style!
Hello everyone! Welcome to Shalom Church! We are so excited you’ve decided to worship with us!
2. Give a brief 2-3 minute personal testimony (one person)
3. Pray to begin the service by acknowledging the Holy Spirit’s presence, repent, and ask God to inhabit our praise and worship
**TA will start worship videos as soon as prayer is complete
4. After worship call up children for prayer call Ps. Nestor (or whoever is assigned) to pray over the children, dismiss them, and encourage us to greet each other
5. After children are dismissed, give Announcements
- Thank you so much for your financial support in tithes and offerings! We greatly appreciate it.
- We’ve made it easy to give online OR through Zelle using the email email@example.com
- Next Saturday, February 6, is our Messianic Service. We are super excited to have one of our apostolic elders visit us! Pastor & Rabbi Joey Benami will be bringing a life-changing teaching. You won’t want to miss it!
- Please register! We ask all families to bring a dish to share for our Potluck Dinner we will enjoy after the Service.
6. Introduce Pastor Nestor to preach